Install Lomorage App in Android phone #
Currently you can install the app on Android phone, the minimal version is 7.1.
Latest Update：2021-09-12 #
- add more meaningful msg while create user fail
Click below icon to go to Goole Play Store to download.
After launching Lomorage, it will take a few minutes to import all your photos and videos on phone in the first time.
Then you can click the right up more menu to Manage account.
At there, the app will automatically find the Lomorage service if you installed on Mac/Windows or Raspberry pi.
App will import your photos and videos, may need few minutes in first time.
At there, App will find the Lomorage service automatically.
Then you can create account and login.
Or you can use scan QR code to get Lomorage service address.
（If you run Lomorage service in Windows PC or Mac)
You can filter the assets by filter drop down as below pic.
Or you can send the feedback here to the Lomorage team.
Enjoy, any questions please let us know via email or site's contact form.
Enable/Disable which folder need to backup #
Update history：：2021-07-22 #
- Fix remote config testing crash issue
- Add refresh to fetch new remote asset in backup page
- Add App new version reminder with badge red icon in setting page
- Import Google Fire Base
- Save local directory setting to external folder in case re-install
- Applied new material theme
- Add hash value in more info on big photo view